The Guymon Public Schools Enrollment Center enrolls new students (Pre-K through 12th Grade) and verifies, updates, and registers current students (Pre-K through 12th Grade). A child qualifies for Pre-K at the beginning of the school year if he/she is four years old on or between September 1st. Pre-K enrollment for the new year will start in June and is on a first come first serve basis. To enroll, and to verify, update, and register, students and parents can access the online enrollment portal at: https://guymonok-cas.hosted.src-solutions.com/cas_GuymonOK/login
If students and parents are not able to enroll online, the GPS Enrollment Center is open to assist students and parents with the enrollment process. After completing the enrollment process, supplemental forms will be required in order for the process to be complete. These forms include:
1. Parent and/or guardian photo identification;
2. Student proof of age (certified birth certificate with a state seal, hospital certificate, valid passport);
3. Immunization records (Oklahoma State law requires that all students, Pre-K through 12th grade, be up to date on their immunizations to attend school);
4. Proof of address (ONE from Category A and ONE from Category B)
Category A (utility bill, property tax bill, mortgage statement)
Category B (valid driver's license indicating physical address of residence, valid state photo identification card indicating physical address of residence)
PLEASE NOTE: The proof of address must be in the parents and/or guardians name and be dated within the last 30 days.
Guymon Public Schools personnel may request any of the following information, in addition to the required Enrollment Center Documentation:
1. Health or sports physical examination records; 2. Academic records (previous school); 3. Attendance records; 4. Special education Records-Individualized Education Program IEP/Evaluation Report (ER); 5. Custody papers (In addition, a copy of the court order or custody agreement is required to be provided if the parents are separated or divorced and the enrolling parent is relying on the order or agreement as the basis for enrolling the child.)
PLEASE NOTE: This request for additional information will not delay the student's enrollment or attendance.